Ontario’s opposition parties were outraged Thursday after the government announced dozens more documents had been unearthed on two cancelled gas plants, months after the Liberals repeatedly insisted they had all been released.
“We’re sickened by this, that’s all I can tell you is my stomach feels sick over this, that this has happened in our province,” said Progressive Conservative energy critic Vic Fedeli. “We’ve said all along there are documents that are being covered up.”
It was actually the third batch of gas plant documents and the second time the Liberals have been forced to admit they were wrong when they claimed to have publicly released all the relevant pages ordered by a legislative committee.
“I want to know from this premier why anybody in Ontario should have any trust whatsoever in any Liberal in this province,” demanded NDP Leader Andrea Horwath.
“The people of this province deserve…
View original post 515 more words